When Favarger Consulting meets with clients the first thing we ask is: What do you need to make your business run smoothly?
Then we listen. We work out your goals, budget and expectations. We look at your current systems and make reasonable suggestions, present both options and cost-effective solutions to meet your expectations and needs..
Then our clients sit back as we order, pick-up, install and configure each and every piece of technology you need. and It will run smoothly. You concentrate on your business.
Maintenance (Your Solution Before There’s a Problem):
Favarger Consulting will help you preserve your system through routine maintenance and emergency support on an as-needed basis. We will support you through on-site visits and a variety of remote management tools. With these remote tools we can monitor, maintain and troubleshoot your servers, workstations, and Internet connections often within minutes of your phone call, saving you both time and money.
We are available by phone and email during normal business hours. We offer after hours and 24/7 support plans to match your needs.
We also provide numerous services including:
- Needs assessment prior to purchase
- Design and implementation of wired CAT5e, CAT6, or Fibre Channel networks
- WAN/LAN connectivity consulting and implementation (DSL, T1, etc.)
- Disaster recovery planning
- Server and storage consultation and installation
- Secure remote connectivity for telecommuters
- Internet security
- Cross-platform network integration
- Data conversion
- Workstation maintenance
- End-user training